Hitch the Right  Coverage for You

Programs designed specifically for the unique needs of the towing industry. Backed by A.M Best Rated Insurance Carriers. 


Bodily injury coverage and property damage for your company for the use of company vehicles by employees.

Hired Autos

Liability insurance coverage for vehicles you lease, hire, rent or borrow for business use.

Medical Pay

Pays for medical bills for you and the passengers in your vehicle in the case of an accident.

Uninsured Motorist

Coverage for an injury to you and your passengers when caused by a driver without adequate insurance coverage.

Auto Physical Damage

Protection from financial losses as a result of damage to tow trucks owned or hired by the towing company.

GarageKeepers Legal Liability

Ensure your covered when a clients vehicle is on-site for parking or storing, or to perform service.

On-Hook / Cargo

This insurance is designed to cover a clients’ car while it is hooked up to your company’s tow truck.

Property & General Liability

Coverage available for a wide range of unexpected hazards, accidents and general risks that can negatively effect you.


Have additional questions? Reach out to us today:

(904) 213-9518


What is Commercial Automobile Insurance?

Commercial automobile policies cover the cars, vans, trucks and trailers used in your business. The coverage will reimburse you if your vehicles are damaged or stolen or if the driver injures a person or property.

What is Liability Coverage?

Liability insurance covers injuries that you cause to a third party. If someone sues you for personal injuries or property damage, the cost of defending and resolving the suit would be covered by your liability insurance policy. A general liability policy will cover you for common risks, including customer injuries on your premises. An auto liability policy will cover you for common risks associated with auto accidents.

What are some of the coverages that could be included in an Automobile Policy?

There are basically six different types of coverages. Some may be required by law. Others are optional. They are:

  • Bodily injury liability, for injuries that your company causes to someone else.
  • Medical payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP) for treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of  your autos.
  • Property damage liability, for damage that your company causes to someone else’s property.
  • Collision, for damage to your autos from a collision.
  • Comprehensive, for damage to your autos not involving a collision with another car (including damage from fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods, and riots), and theft.
  • Uninsured motorists coverage, for costs resulting from an accident involving a hit-and-run driver or a driver who does not have insurance.